I am so deeply thankful for the prayers of God’s people as I am here in Suriname. The old saying, “never a dull moment” sure seems to be at work here! But in all I am encouraged that the Lord is at work and all the “moments” are ordained by Him and for His glorious purpose. I pray we all are ongoingly encouraged in the joys & sorrows of life.
I especially want to PTL for the examination for profession of faith this past week. Both candidates gave a very credible profession and, Lord willing, will be received into membership on Dec. 17th. Pray for the Lord to use this for His blessing to the Church here. Please continue to pray for the discipline of the Lord on members living in sin. It is only in His grace that we are convicted of sin and given true repentance.
The school continues to go well. This week I will give Semester Exams to the upper High School theology classes. Thank you for your continued prayer for God to bless and use CLA for His glory.
Thankful for your partnership,
Holding baby Aria Haniff!
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in Administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):