I was so blessed and encouraged from the Word of God this past Lord’s Day (from Eph.1)…that the Father has put all things under the feet of our Lord, and that it is for the sake of His Church. I pray you all know the blessing of the union and communion we have with Christ as we are living members of His body, the Church.
I have been asking you to pray for FPC (Church in Suriname). And often I mention the Church discipline. I ask for you to continue in this, but also now have the joy of asking you to praise the Lord that we look forward to examining two people for membership by profession of faith. Rev. Hamid has been having membership classes with them and we anticipate examining them as I am there in late November. Please give thanks and pray for this, especially that it may give glory to our Lord and be used by Him to greatly encourage the Church there.
As to the school in Suriname (CLA); the “weight” of being “Headmaster” is a great duty which I take seriously, but I am so thankful that I share this “weight” with Rev. Hamid there as Administrator. I am so profoundly thankful to have a colleague like him, and how well we are able to work together. Please pray for us and that we would know the Lord’s direction and wisdom in all aspects of administration of CLA. [I should correct the previous PPP, where I said that a teacher was expecting and in hospital.
She was NOT in hospital, but will be going there this week, Lord willing.
Please pray for safe delivery of their baby.]
Thankful for your partnership,
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in Administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):