Let us always know that, as one Church, we have a Savior who is also our Lord. Thus, because we have salvation, we also serve Him in all of life.
This week we have the great reminder of “Reformation Day” (Oct.31st)! Let us praise the Lord for what He did so long ago through the work of many Reformers, and how that impacted countries and entire civilizations for the good. I pray we turn from the nonsense of “Halloween” and instead we PTL for how He brought about a return to biblical foundations (for the Church and also for society). Obviously the very name “RCM” comes out of that spirit of “reformation” and commitment to training in biblical foundations.
This past week we received some wonderful news from a formerly enrolled student from Russia (in M.Div. program). Some 10 years ago we had granted him to be enrolled as a “special needs student” and thus without requirement of payment for courses. He had some matters which kept him from proceeding in his studies but now asked to be re-instated. Please pray that this is a great blessing to him and is a great help in training him for the ministry he hopes to do in Russia.
Further good news: We have just processed the application to enroll a student from France (in the B.A. Certificate in Theology). PTL.
Thank you so much for your prayer for SALT and the work of RCM,
Construction progress (pouring “ring beam” for top walls and support for roof):
My little witness in my little world!
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in Administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):