I have been preaching from Acts, which is all about the risen and ruling Lord extending His Kingdom and Church. That extension is ongoing and continues to our day too. To that end PTL for RCM and the ministry of SALT.
Please continue to pray for both College (RIC) and Seminary (RITS) programs. This past week we have enrolled a new student for the B.A. Certificate in Theology. PTL for this and see the note we received from him:
Thank you both for the prayers regarding the search for a church home in my area as well as upcoming work in the certificate program. I also want to thank you for providing such a program that addresses the needs of people like myself with limited access… My occupation requires a flexible schedule that many other programs do not permit. This program works well with my somewhat unpredictable schedule.
Thank you for also praying for the ministry in Suriname, in both Church and school. The construction continues to progress, and we PTL for this.
In the service of our Lord, together with you,
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in Administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):