Let us pray for the Church of our Lord to be comforted and assured that, in Christ, we have a Father in heaven who rules over all things through Jesus. That is an unspeakable comfort as we observe the many evil things being planned for the world.
It is also a great comfort to me that He also rules in all the ministries of RCM, and SALT. Again, thank you so much for your prayerful support for the ministry of SALT.
We have a few Seminary students who work regularly and diligently in their studies. Please pray for them, and also for my online work with them.
Continue to pray for CLA in Suriname and all the teachers and staff, and also for the many students the Lord has brought to CLA. Last week public works was working on the street in front of the school, and it created terrible dust that just covered everything and infiltrated all the Elementary classrooms.
And, as you pray for Suriname, please also pray for the Church (FPC). Pray for God to use and bless the ministry of the Church in the lives of many; not only the members but also frequent visitors.
Thank you so much for your partnership,
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in Administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):