In His grace alone SALT continues on; and thank you for your prayers.
Thank you for praying for God’s gracious purpose in the Church in Suriname (FPC) and especially for His grace to use the discipline of the Church to bring about repentance and restoration.
Thank you also for ongoing prayer for CLA and the construction. We finally have the second floor poured; PTL.
Thank you also for praying for students in the College and Seminary. One Seminary student just completed a course and has begun the next one. The Lord, in His grace, is training for leadership in His Kingdom.
In all let us be in prayer for the coming of Christ’s Kingdom…here on earth as it is in heaven. It takes place in our hearts and lives, in the heart and life of the Church, and the Day will reveal that Kingdom in all its glory.
In His grace,
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in Administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):