The time has gone quickly and this week (early Tuesday AM) I will be leaving for Florida and home. I sincerely ask for your prayers for safe travel (driving and flights).
I am thankful to the Lord for the time here and what has been accomplished. It kind-of feels like we have run out of time, but then again we also know that the Lord gives time, and it is in His hands.
In the school we instituted some new practices which help the teachers to all be “on the same page” in regard to holding students to the school rules. So far it is working well, and I pray this continues. It is truly a blessing to see how the Lord sends so many students to CLA and from so many different backgrounds (see tables below). Please continue in prayer for CLA and all who work here.
In the Church we, as Elders, prayerfully minister for the honor of the Lord and the maintenance of the communion of saints. Pray for God’s grace (a) to grant repentance to those under discipline and (b) to further a sense of belonging together (over against fellowship with the “world”).
Thankful to be in service to Him with you all,
Elementary Chapel (each Thursday AM).
|Country of Origin|
|Grade||# of students|
Church surprised me with a birthday party (on what was to be “Friday Family Night”!)
These are the office-bearers of FPC (First Presbyterian Church):
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in Administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):