I am so thankful to the Lord for the blessings He provided in my travels. All went so well, and I even arrived half hour earlier than scheduled! Thank you all so much for your prayers.
We had a blessed Lord’s Day worship which included the Lord’s Supper, and after enjoyed a fellowship meal.
The teachers preparation time went very well on Friday. Please pray for all the teachers and staff. Facing another year can be a daunting task, but the Lord is faithful. I read Psalm 8 for our opening and we prayed for God’s glory in all the work of CLA. Pray all goes well as we begin classes today!
We have had some water shortages (very slow pressure and our tanks were empty). We even got some water delivered and are hoping that whatever has been the cause will be repaired soon. As you can imagine, going without water would be a very difficult situation for school.
The construction project is moving along on schedule. We did have to make a few adjustments in preparation for having students around. Please pray that all continues to go well.
Thankful for your partnership,
Columns are poured, now preparing for structure for the second floor.
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray also for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):