Oh, what a glorious and comforting truth, that the only true living God is “our God”! He is that only as we are in Christ, His Son, and our Savior and Lord. Please continue to prayerfully support the ministry of SALT, which is set up to train for leadership in His Kingdom.
This week, tomorrow (Tuesday), I will be travelling to Suriname. This includes some driving and of course flying. Please pray for God to grant safety in all.
We will be having “teacher preparation day” on Friday and classes begin on Monday (Aug.14).
I will have the blessing of sitting under the preaching of Rev. Hamid the first Sunday and after that I will be preaching. Pray for us as Eldership, as we deal with some discipline matters in the Church.
Praise the Lord for how well the construction project is going. Lord willing, we hope for continued good progress.
Serving Him together with you all,
Columns for support of second floor are ready for pouring.
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray also for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):