Greetings dear prayer partners!
Please be assured of how much your prayerful partnership is needed and appreciated.
Give thanks to the Lord for how the construction project is progressing, and also for the safe return of the Hamids to Suriname. Their flight went well, and they arrived on time, PTL. Pray for them as they now return to their various callings in Suriname.
Today we have the joy of going to Orlando airport to pick up our daughter and her family. Pray for safety in flights and driving, and also for our time together.
Today is also my 75th birthday! I mention this only to praise the Lord for His great blessings to me; that I am relatively healthy and thankful for the ongoing ministry He calls me to.
With thanksgiving and praise,
Pouring foundation slab.
Hamids at airport, returning to Suriname.
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray also for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):