Greetings in the name of our faithful Father in heaven!
May we all marvel with thanksgiving for the faithfulness of our Father in heaven. The ministry of SALT certainly witnesses to His faithfulness; and thank you for your prayer through which He sovereignly works.
This week Hamids travel back to Suriname and home. Please pray for safe driving to Miami and back, and for their safe flights and timely arrival.
The construction project is still ahead of the planned schedule, but we are having daily rain and that is slowing down the process. May the Lord provide suitable weather, according to His good will. Thank you for your prayer for this major project.
Serving our God together with you all,
Foundation is almost completed, but needing to pump water out before filling:
The foundation walls are “sealed” and filling in has begun!
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray also for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):