Greetings in the love and grace of God in Jesus Christ!
I trust you all would agree that we live in a day of much confusion about God’s love and God’s grace, and that these come to us only in Jesus. The whole ministry of SALT is bound up in this truth and has an ongoing calling to fulfill the Great Commission of, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you (Mt.28:20), and with that the encouragement that, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Thank you so much for your partnership in SALT.
Please continue to pray for CLA and the “July break.” For God to bless the teachers and staff and also our ongoing work and preparation for the new school year. The shipment is on its way and, Lord willing, will arrive in good time. The construction project is going well and ahead of planned schedule. There is much to PTL for.
Blessings in His grace,
Foundation walls are mostly completed:
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray also for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):