Greetings dear prayer partners!
I trust you all had a blessed LD worship yesterday. Thank you for your partnership in SALT.
We are enjoying the time with Hamids and pray that this is a nice break for them. We belatedly celebrated their daughter’s graduation (it was during Covid times so not able to do that till now!). Rev. Hamid and I are enjoying the occasional rounds of golf too! Please pray their time here is a blessing for them.
The building project is going so well; we are so thankful to the Lord. We are almost 2 weeks ahead of the planned schedule! PTL!
For His glory and His Kingdom,
Footings are ready to be poured (still getting rain almost every day):
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray also for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):