Greetings in the name of our faithful Father in heaven,
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. (Heb.10:23). May we all continue to trust and rest in His faithfulness and thank you for your faithful prayer support.
PTL that all went well in bringing the shipment down to Miami. Please pray for its timely arrival to CLA in Suriname.
We are so thankful that the demolition has gone on schedule and in the next week they will be tying the reinforcing steel bars and beginning on the foundation. The plan is that, by the time school begins in August, the foundation is completed and also the beginning of the walls for the lower level. Thank you for your prayer for this project.
Thankful to be in service to the Lord together with you all,
House/residence of the Hamid’s; demolition completed!
Pallets for shipment:
The ministry of SALT (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training) includes:
- Director of RITS & RIC (Reformation International Theological Seminary & Reformation International College).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in College studies (especially teacher training for a Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree).
- As Dean of Studies, I work with students in Seminary studies (especially training for ministry and eldership in the M.Div. degree program).
- My work, together with Rev. Hamid, in administration of CLA (Christian Liberty Academy) in Suriname. I serve as Headmaster, and he is Administrator.
- I also serve as Elder in First Presbyterian Church in Suriname (FPC).
Pray also for my preaching ministry at King’s Reformed Presbyterian Church in Melbourne, Florida.
Link to church website (and live stream of Sunday worship): https://www.krpc.us/
Link to RCM website: https://www.reformation.edu/wp/
To support this ministry (tax-exempt), you may write the check to “Reformation Christian Ministries” and designate it to “SALT” (Scriptural Advanced Leadership Training).
Mailing address: 1300 East University Blvd. Melbourne, FL. 32901
If you wish to donate online, you may use this link (and select SALT for designation):